Ridjobradi Jah-Man

Najcitati iz stranih filmova i serija

92 posts in this topic

Hector Martinez: You stick your dick in a barrel of barracudas once, maybe you won't lose it. You leave it in there, it's gonna get chewed off at the root.

Боја ноћи, иде на РТСу... психо трилери из осамдесетих... еееех...

No Adam's apple, small hands, no surprises this time :rofl2:

Haus, ko drugi...

"Successes only last until someone screws them up. Failures are forever."

Haus

[Joe has just found out that Mike was sleeping with his wife]

Mike Mathews: It just happened, Joe.

Joe Hallenbeck: Sure, sure, it just happened. You tripped, fell on the floor and accidently stuck your dick into my wife. "Gee, I'm sorry, Mrs. H, this just isn't my week".

The Last Boy Scout

:)

Сјетих се овога због преговора Србије и Шиптара са Косова... и тврдњи неких странака да се ето тако признала "држава Косово"... као оно, оклизнеш се и нехотице признаш "Косово"... бззе...

But there was one guy who treated "W" with kindness and respect.

And that man was Tony Blair.

Tony Blair and "W" was like the United Nations production of "Rainman."

Robin Williams: Weapons of Self Destruction

I mean after all the British and the Australians are cousins across the sea, ain't they. I mean if your great grandad hadn't have been a bloody villain you could have been one of us!

Делбој, "Го вест јанг мен" ;)

У последње вријеме ми ово често пада на памет у вези са нашим комшијама Бошњацима... сви смо ми Босанци, и да њихови прадједови за разлику од наших нису лизали дупе Турцима, данас бисмо били исти народ :)

Two and a half men

Charlie: Well, Alan, there's not much to say. I make a lot of money for doing very little work. I sleep with beautiful women who don't ask about my feelings. I drive a Jag, I live at the beach... and sometimes in the middle of the day, for no reason at all :) , I like to make myself a big pitcher of margaritas and take a nap out on the sundeck.

Charlie: Jake, Jake, the only reason Rose was in my bed is because she was too tired to go home.

Jake: Uncle Charlie, I'm an underachiever, not an idiot. :rofl2:

Berta: [about her pregnant daughter] If she spent more time on her knees than her back she won't be in this situation.

Charlie Harper: Not necessarily.

Olivia Pearson: You said I was very special to you.

Charlie: You were!

Olivia Pearson: Yeah, me and three other women!

Charlie: I said you were special... not unique.

Ted.

John Bennett: Oh, no. I can't. I'm taking Lori to dinner.

Ted: For what?

John Bennett: Well, we've been datin' four years tomorrow.

Ted: Well, fuck me. Nice.

John Bennett: Let me ask you something. You don't think she's gonna be expecting something big, do you?

Ted: What, like anal?

John Bennett: No! Like uh...concircular gold thing on her finger?

John Bennett: What do you go there?

Lori Collins: Turkey burgers.

Ted: Oh, turkey burgers. So are we havin' homosexuals over for dinner, tonight, is it?

Ted is dressed in a suit and tie as John helps him find a job]

Ted: I look stupid.

John Bennett:No, you don't. You look dapper.

Ted: I don't! I look like Snuggles accountant.

John Bennett: Come on. It's not that bad.

Ted: John, I look like something you give to your kid when you tell 'em Grandma died

Ne pamtim da sam se odavno smijao kao gledajuci ovaj film. Seth MacFarlane ludak samo takav a i ladno bi se moglo vecina filma citirat.

Cartman: Love is like taking a dump, Butters. Sometimes it works itself out. But sometimes, you need to give it a nice hard slimy push

Tamo na muzici sam okacio video sa Banderasom iz "Desperada", koji BTW ima jako dobar soundtrack. Anyway, meni je do jaja kad Steve Buscemi drzi monolog (a sve uz Dire Straits i "Six Inch Knife", i izmedju ostalog kaze: " So, I'm sitting there, and in walks the biggest Mexican I have ever seen. Big as shit."

Svaki put kad vidim nekog visokog Meksikance (sto se ne desava cesto), sjetim se te scene :)

Susan Hendler: Ms. Alvarez, forty-eight hours ago my husband's penis was in another woman's mouth. I don't think there's anything in the law that can help me with that.

(Disclosure, 1994) :)

The seat your butt is filling on the supreme court belongs to me to fill as I see fit. It was promised to me during the campaign, it is mine, and I mean to have it! And for someone other than left-wing, baby killing, homosexual loving, godless creature, such as yourself. I want it NOW!

— Sally Langston in "Scandal", to Verna Thornton, Blown Away

• Baseball Announcer: That ball is going, going, going...and like America's credibility on the world stage, that ball is gone!

"Marge and Homer Turn a Couple Play"